Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 33% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €741 (978,012 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,728 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)