Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00072 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 39% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €736 (1,026,264 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.67 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (29 minutes ago)