Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12759 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 30% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,555 (元12,192) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)