Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.427 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €605 (﷼ 249) in Suhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 400 (about 2 hours ago)