Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.208 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 14% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,035 (﷼ 469) in Suhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)