Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.463 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €617 (﷼ 251) in Suhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)