Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04791 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,216 (E£ 25,390) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)