Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04923 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €767 (E£ 15,575) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)