Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05888 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 9% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €817 (E£ 13,871) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (38 minutes ago)