Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00804 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 55% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €281 (34,891 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)