Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 11% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €557 in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £194 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)