Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 11% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,335 in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)