Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 14% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €572 in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩75,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)