Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 17% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,527 in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (36 minutes ago)