Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €530 in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)