Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.143 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 15% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,492 (£1,306) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)