Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.136 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 8% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €672 (£592) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhisho costs R 309,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)