Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.137 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 9% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,202 (£1,057) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (34 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (43 minutes ago)