Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,682 prices entered by 229 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10395 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 23% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,602 (15,408 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (38 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Skopje costs 1.00 ден (about 1 hour ago)