Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden vs Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,464 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09747 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 38% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,514 (15,529 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)