Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10353 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 45% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,883 (kr 18,192) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)