Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11358 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 68% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,050 (kr 9,248) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)