Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10566 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 54% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,695 (kr 16,041) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Herzliya costs 49 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 35 лв (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)