Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.514 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 42% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €755 (1,470 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (44 minutes ago)