Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34835 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 33% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €829 (EC$2,381) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)