Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35013 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 33% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €667 (EC$1,906) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)