Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.923 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 52% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €951 (CHF 1,030) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 2 hours ago)