Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.933 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 51% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €945 (CHF 1,013) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)