Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01231 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 55% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €500 (₨40,617) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)