Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13579 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 15% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,099 (8,096 kn) in Split.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)