Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13571 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 11% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €444 (3,269 kn) in Split.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (20 minutes ago)