Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.136 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 25% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €623 (£549) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)