Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.114 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 18% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,537 (£1,379) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (28 minutes ago)