Cost of living comparison between Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.124 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 5% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €524 (£467) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)