Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.145 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 26% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €945 (£825) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (32 minutes ago)