Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.141 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 18% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,533 (£1,344) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U25,413 (about 1 hour ago)