Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.149 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 19% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,425 (£1,240) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)