Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33026 EUR / TND
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 54% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €554 (1,676 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (about 2 hours ago)