Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00323 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 36% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €766 (237,108 Ft) in Sopron.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)