Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 36% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €709 (218,316 Ft) in Sopron.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (44 minutes ago)