Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00320 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 38% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €680 (212,978 Ft) in Sopron.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (43 minutes ago)