Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 4% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,051 (₩1,359,871) in Songnam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)