Cost of living comparison between Songnam, South Korea and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €483 (₩600,645) in Songnam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)