Cost of living in Solapur, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01229 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Solapur (India) is 40% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €720 (₨58,586) in Solapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)