Cost of living in Solapur, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01247 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Solapur (India) is 39% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €727 (₨58,323) in Solapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)