Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00298 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 22% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €390 (130,813 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (33 minutes ago)