Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00299 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 20% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €597 (199,924 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (37 minutes ago)