Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria vs Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,801 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.512 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 34% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €721 (1,408 лв) in Sofia.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Zagreb costs 3,789 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kraków costs 1,150 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)