Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,792 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 39% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €738 (1,444 лв) in Sofia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veliko Tarnovo costs 8 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (about 2 hours ago)