Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,901 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 38% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €385 (755 лв) in Sofia.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Reykjavik costs 360 kr (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (26 minutes ago)