Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,929 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.514 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 38% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €463 (902 лв) in Sofia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (41 minutes ago)