Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13287 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 34% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €496 (3,731 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £4.90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 6,750 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (38 minutes ago)