Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13515 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 31% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €430 (3,179 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)