Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13585 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 33% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €742 (5,463 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (32 minutes ago)