Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25354 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 47% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €695 (2,741TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (about 2 hours ago)