Cost of living in Sion, Switzerland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.854 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sion (Switzerland) is 21% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,448 (CHF 1,695) in Sion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (40 minutes ago)