Cost of living in Singapore compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,805 prices entered by 1,080 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.626 EUR / SGD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 34% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,604 (SGD $2,563) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (6 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (35 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)