Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13443 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 95% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,464 (kr10,892) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)