Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13442 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 100% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,500 (kr11,158) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$258 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $17,465 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)