Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 6% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,029 (4,892,292 Riels) in Sihanoukville.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)