Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 25% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €375 (1,628,359 Riels) in Siem Reap.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)