Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 22% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €587 (2,497,653 Riels) in Siem Reap.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (43 minutes ago)