Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21642 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is 20% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €956 (RM4,419) in Sibu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $3,050 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $450 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (about 1 hour ago)