Cost of living in Sibiu, Romania compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21595 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sibiu (Romania) is 43% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €631 (2,924 lei) in Sibiu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)