Cost of living in Sibiu, Romania compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22143 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibiu (Romania) is 41% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €367 (1,656 lei) in Sibiu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (42 minutes ago)