Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00708 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 38% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €739 (₨104,385) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)