Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00737 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 41% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €762 (₨103,498) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)