Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02595 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 24% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €569 (21,929 ฿) in Si Racha.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)