Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00283 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 66% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €210 (74,278 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (32 minutes ago)