Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00293 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 64% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €180 (61,386 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $51 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (18 minutes ago)