Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00740 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 40% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €298 (40,303 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)