Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00743 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 41% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €445 (59,929 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)