Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00838 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €934 (¥111,389) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)