Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13489 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 11% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €447 (元3,311) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)