Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13714 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 10% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €676 (元4,929) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)