Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12669 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 13% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,038 (元8,195) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,728 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (38 minutes ago)