Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12891 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 21% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,032 (元8,007) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (less than a minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)