Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12823 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 20% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €957 (元7,461) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)