Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13799 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €625 (元4,526) in Shenzhen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 1 hour ago)