Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12925 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 17% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €621 (元4,804) in Shenyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)