Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13195 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 13% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,039 (元7,876) in Shenyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)