Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25721 EUR / AED
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 12% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €558 (Dirham 2,169) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)