Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25297 EUR / AED
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 9% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €546 (Dirham 2,158) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)