Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25661 EUR / AED
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 5% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €784 (Dirham 3,056) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (38 minutes ago)