Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22695 EUR / AED
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 5% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,044 (Dirham 4,599) in Sharjah.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Recife costs R$ 6 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)