Cost of living in Shantou, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13113 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shantou (China) is 7% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,391 (元10,610) in Shantou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (8 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (32 minutes ago)