Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,071 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13789 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €768 (元5,566) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (39 minutes ago)