Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21394 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 15% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,101 (RM5,145) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)