Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33589 EUR / TND
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 50% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €601 (1,789 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)