Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40253 EUR / TND
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 41% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €368 (914 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 2 hours ago)