Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 18% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €900 in Seville.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)