Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 16% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €525 in Seville.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)