Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 18% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €618 in Seville.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (42 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)