Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €966 in Seville.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (39 minutes ago)