Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03416 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 68% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €202 (5,917₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minsk costs 5,500 p. (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)