Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09151 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 53% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €236 (2,577 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €800 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Exeter costs £0.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)