Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08996 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 54% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €548 (6,094 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (36 minutes ago)