Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09160 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 54% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €556 (6,065 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (27 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in London costs £4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,050 (44 minutes ago)