Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24611 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €779 (R$ 3,165) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 24TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,599 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (17 minutes ago)