Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25829 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €815 (R$ 3,156) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (22 minutes ago)